Salt caves provide their special micro-climate throughout the year. They are built on pure salt elements from the world’s saltiest sea – the Dead Sea – in combination with rocks from salt caves in Poland and Pakistan. The ventilation system which channels the air into the cave through its salt walls ensures an ideal ionized atmosphere. At a continuous temperature between 20°C-23°C this environment is enriched by the minerals found in sea salt, with moisture in the range of 40% to 60%. In the cave’s environment exists an exceptional micro-climate based on unique bacteriologic purity. One procedure in the Dead Sea salt cave is considered the equivalent of 2-3 days near the sea.
The specific environment is added to by the effective lighting of the salt walls, and the total effect is rounded out by the sound of esoteric music, an experience lasting 45 minutes.
The comfort of the guest is also enhanced by top-quality armchairs which can be adjusted to your exact requirements. All of this has a positive effect on the health of visitors to the salt cave, and therefore to their spiritual ease.
The pure, ionized environment of the salt cave aids us in bettering our health condition and in the treatment of:
- Upper and lower respiratory tracts, (nose, throat, larynx, cavities, asthma, bronchia, long-term inflammation of bronchia and lungs, bronchitis...)
- Reduced functioning of thyroid gland – hypo-thyrosis
- Heart/arterial ailments (high blood pressure, recovery from strokes)
- Digestive tract disorders (ulcers, duodenum, Chrohne’s disease, non-typical intestinal inflammation)
- dermatological ailments (inflamed skin, allergies, psoriasis ; dandruff)
- dysfunctions of the vegetative nerve system
- neuroses, stress and exhaustion
- rheumatic ailments, enhanced burn-off of fat, wrinkle smoothing, slowing of aging process
This refers to nothing other than peaceful relaxation on comfortable adjustable armchairs. The client enters the cave fully dressed, with protective covers on their footwear. The capacity of the salt cave is ten persons.
Salt Cave is only for the accommodated hotel guests and for the holders of Season tickets. Reservation required in advance.
Season ticket for 10 entries: 50,- €.
Wellness centre is open daily from 8 am till 10 pm.
To order season tickets please contact sales and marketing departement: +421 2 5596 8550, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To make reservation please contact hotel reception: +421 2 5596 8922, +421 2 5596 8933, or email@example.com